09 Apr MOSPORT KARTWAYS OPENS THIS SUNDAY!
MOSPORT KARTWAYS OPENS THIS SUNDAY!
Spring Training takes place this Sunday April 14, 2019. The event is FREE to all TRAK/MIKA Members and a detailed itinerary can be found below. Visiting members are welcomed as always and can join the festivities by making a $50 donation to MIKA.
The event will split into two segments with Rookie Training starting the day and Timed Practice getting underway just before lunch. ALL participants must sign-in by 10:15am for transponder assignment.
Fifteen bonus points will be awarded to all participants who take part in both timed sessions.
MIKA SPRING TRAINING ITINERARY
- 7:30am – Gates open
• 8:00am – Rookie’s Only – in-class training
• 9:30am – Rookie Only – on-track training
• 9:15am – Sign-in and transponders
• 10:30am – Drivers meeting – ALL drivers
• 11:00am – Open practice – Senior 2-stroke
• 11:15am – Open practice – Senior 4-stroke
• 11:30am – Open practice – Junior 2-stroke
• 11:45am – Open practice – Junior 4-stroke
• 12:00pm – Rok Senior, Rok Masters, Shifters
• 12:10pm – Briggs Junior
• 12:20pm – Briggs Cadet
• 12:30pm – Briggs Senior
• 12:40pm – Mini Rok/Rok Junior
• 12:50pm – Briggs Masters
• 1:00pm – Briggs Junior Lite
• 1:15pm – Rok Senior, Rok Masters, Shifters
• 1:30pm – Briggs Junior
• 1:45pm – Briggs Cadet
• 2:00pm – Briggs Senior
• 2:15pm – Mini Rok/Rok Junior
• 2:30pm – Briggs Masters
• 2:45pm – Briggs Junior Lite
• 3:00pm – Conclusion of on-track activities
*Class groupings and practice order subject to change based on participation.
We are pleased to announce That’s Sapore and their team will be at Mosport Kartways this season for your food and catering needs. The snack bar will be open for service this Sunday during the Spring Training event. There are some menu additions being offered this season, be sure to check them out! Breakfast will be served until 11am.